Ajith meets with an accident during 'Surangani's shoot
Ajith resumed normal shooting within no time after he sustained the leg injury.
Ajith's recent mishap at Vishnuvardhan's 'Surangani' shoot and the video footage released caused a dread in the hearts of all die hard Ajith fans and they have been concerned about his health ever since.
Director Vishnuvardhan seems to be touched by the love the fans have for their Thala.
Also, he made a special effort by personally assuring the fans that he had taken all necessary safety precautions and will make sure that Ajith is safe in future shoots.
When we probed sources as to how the 'Thala' is doing now, they said that Ajith is fine, but he is still to recover fully.
"The shoot went on Tuesday without any break and Ajith took part in it with all will. At the same time, the reports also suggested that Ajith resumed to shoot within no time after he sustained the leg injury, since he did not want the schedule to be disturbed because of him.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw