Ajith meets with an accident during 'Surangani's shoot
Ajith resumed normal shooting within no time after he sustained the leg injury.
Ajith's recent mishap at Vishnuvardhan's 'Surangani' shoot and the video footage released caused a dread in the hearts of all die hard Ajith fans and they have been concerned about his health ever since.
Director Vishnuvardhan seems to be touched by the love the fans have for their Thala.
Also, he made a special effort by personally assuring the fans that he had taken all necessary safety precautions and will make sure that Ajith is safe in future shoots.
When we probed sources as to how the 'Thala' is doing now, they said that Ajith is fine, but he is still to recover fully.
"The shoot went on Tuesday without any break and Ajith took part in it with all will. At the same time, the reports also suggested that Ajith resumed to shoot within no time after he sustained the leg injury, since he did not want the schedule to be disturbed because of him.
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials