Ajith postpones his next to support the Lankan Tamils
'Thala' has postponed the dates of his next project, in lieu of the hunger strike in support of Sri Lankan Tamils.
With the Nadigar Sangam coming together to support a noble cause, 'Thala' Ajith has decided to postpone the starting date of his next project, in lieu of the token hunger strike in support of Sri Lankan Tamils, to be held on the 2nd of April. The strike will be held inside the premises of Nadigar Sangam, with all the Kollywood actors coming together in support; even big names like Superstar Rajinikanth and Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan have confirmed their attendance.
Ajith's next project is directed by Siva, and will be produced by Vijaya Productions commemorating Nagi Reddy's centenary. The project was initially scheduled to kick start on the 1st of April in Hyderabad. Since Ajith is particular about his attendance in Chennai for the strike, the dates have been postponed to begin the following day. Since it is a centenary special, the film, sources say, is going to be grandeur and magnificent.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show