Ajith shoots grueling scene for Vishnuvardhan's film
Direcetd by Vishnuvardhan, the yet-to-be titled film is said to feature Nayanthara, Arya, Ajith and Taapsee.
Actor Ajith Kumar has been busy working with Director Vishnuvardhan for his next film. After Billa, he has been keen on becoming fitter for his next projects, and recently shot a grueling scene with the crew and spent 12 hours straight on location.
The film is said to feature the like of Nayanthara, Arya and Taapsee Pannu along with Ajith the shooting schedule is well underway. On the event of shooting a scene, Ajith stayed the entire night with the team shooting the sequence which involved him being suspended upside down. Instead of opting for a double, Ajith decided to go ahead and do the job himself through the night while taking little breaks.
Ajith has been known to co-operate with the director despite all odds on previous occasions and give his 100 percent to the film. He has also had several surgeries on his back. Given his hard work, the scene is sure to look great on the big screen when the film comes out.
- Happy Birthday Lata Mangeshkar: Key Moments of Her Life You May Have Missed
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Prabhu Deva is the Sweetest Person in the Industry: Farah Khan