Ajith teams up with Tamannah in Shiva's next
Deccan superstar Ajith, currently working on Vishnuvardhan's project has his next lined up with director Shiva.
Actor Ajith, who is currently working on Vishnuvardhan's project also has another film with director Shiva, who earlier came up with 'Siruthai'. Though there were uncertainities with the heroine, Tamannah has been confirmed to do the role now.
Director Shiva revealed that apart form Tamannah, Santhanam will be playing the role of the comedian along with Devi Sri Prasad scoring the music.
"Now that the heroine is finalized, the producers Mrs Bharathi Reddy and Mr.Venkataram reddy had gone various steps ahead in promoting it as a massive family entertainer true to the image of the company which had produced many such block busters," says Shiva.
Also in the movie, actors like Vidaarth, Baala, Munish, Sohail play the characters of their life sharing the screen space with Ajith Kumar.
When asked about the proceedings of the project the director added, "I would consider myself very lucky to mantle the role of the director for this project produced by Vijaya Productions on the centenary year of Sri Nagi Reddy. Though the shooting will commence only from March, the song recordings and other pre production processes will happen from 2nd December, the concluding day of the centenary year."
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Hindustan Copper stake sale today, base price is Rs 70 per share
- War over airfare intensifies; will DGCA step in?
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description