DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajith to start shooting for his next in November
Ajith is working sans any break ever since 'Mankatha' happened. His next film is being directed by Vishnuvardhan.
Ajith is working sans any break ever since 'Mankatha' happened. The actor, immediately after the release of 'Billa 2', kept himself busy with his next, which is being helmed by Vishnuvardhan.
Also, he has signed a film of Vijaya Productions, which will be directed by Siva of 'c' fame. The fresh development about the project is that it would hit the floors in November.
"Ajith will complete the shoot of Vishnuvardhan project in October and he will start working on the Siva movie from November. An announcement is expected soon," sources said.
Meanwhile, starting September 10, scenes on Ajith and Arya will be shot by Vishnuvardhan. Arya, who was shooting in Georgia for 'Irandam Ulagam', returned to Chennai last week and is thrilled about working with Thala.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed