Ajith to start shooting for his next in November
Ajith is working sans any break ever since 'Mankatha' happened. His next film is being directed by Vishnuvardhan.
Ajith is working sans any break ever since 'Mankatha' happened. The actor, immediately after the release of 'Billa 2', kept himself busy with his next, which is being helmed by Vishnuvardhan.
Also, he has signed a film of Vijaya Productions, which will be directed by Siva of 'c' fame. The fresh development about the project is that it would hit the floors in November.
"Ajith will complete the shoot of Vishnuvardhan project in October and he will start working on the Siva movie from November. An announcement is expected soon," sources said.
Meanwhile, starting September 10, scenes on Ajith and Arya will be shot by Vishnuvardhan. Arya, who was shooting in Georgia for 'Irandam Ulagam', returned to Chennai last week and is thrilled about working with Thala.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media