DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajith to undergo a leg surgery?
The latest buzz is that Ajith would undergo a leg surgery, since was injured during the shoot of a film.
The latest buzz in the industry is that Ajith would undergo a surgery in his leg, since he was injured during the shoot of his upcoming film being directed by Vishnuvardhan.
But sources close to the Thala deny this, stating that there are no immediate plans with Ajith to go under the scalpel.
"It is true that doctors have suggested Ajith to undergo a minor surgery for the tear in his leg. But he has postponed this, since he did not want the shoot of his films to be disrupted because of this," added sources.
Besides the Vishnuvardhan project, Ajith is also part of a film to be directed by Siva of 'Siruthai' fame. The director, who is thrilled to work with the Thala, says, "Each time I see Ajith sir in regard to the script, his image on my mind grows rapidly and this film will definitely enthrall his fans."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong