DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajith's new philosophy: 'Talk less, work more'
'I am not bothered about what others say. My fans have recognised my efforts in 'Billa 2'," said Ajith.
'Talk less, work more'. This is the principle which is strictly being followed by Ajith for the last few years.
The actor maintained silence when his latest offering 'Billa 2' witnessed a phenomenal opening and he did not speak anything when the movie evoked mixed response from the media and the audience.
Rather, he kept himself busy with his forthcoming yet-to-be-titled venture, which is being directed by Vishnuvardhan. Photographs of him working hard in the gym were only released, while everyone was expecting his reaction to 'Billa 2'.
At last, the 'Thala' has broken his silence. "I have done my part well in 'Billa 2'. My hardwork and sincerity was true. I am not bothered about what others say. My fans have recognised my efforts. That's enough for me," said Ajith.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment