Ajmer blast: Aseemanand sent to jail
Court remanded the Ajmer bomb blast accused Aseemanand in judicial custody till Feb 15.
Ajmer: A local court here remanded the Ajmer dargah bomb blast accused Aseemanand in judicial custody till February 15 following which he was sent to Ajmer central jail.
The state ATS produced Aseemanand (59), a right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, and another accused Bharat Bhai to the court of Ajmer Judicial Magistrate which sent Aseemand to jail and extended Bharat's judicial custody till February 18.
The ATS said that Bharat Bhai has worked in Dubai and it is suspected that he had financed the blast.
ATS Additional SP Satyendra Singh said that the details were being verified and details of his bank accounts and properties were also accessed.
Bharat was arrested on February 4 from Gujarat in connection with the blast.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15 others were injured.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal