Ajmer blast: ATS proposes reward on suspects
The proposal is for a reward of Rs 5 lakh on information on suspects of Ajmer blast.
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad has submitted a proposal to the state home department to declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information of three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state home department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare cash rewards of 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai, Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS) Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendran Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the 2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor