Ajmer blast: ATS proposes reward on suspects
The proposal is for a reward of Rs 5 lakh on information on suspects of Ajmer blast.
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Anti-Terrorism Squad has submitted a proposal to the state home department to declare a cash reward of Rs 5 lakh each for information of three suspects of Ajmer Dargah bomb blast case.
"We recently submitted the proposal to the state home department and awaiting response. We have proposed to declare cash rewards of 5 lakh each for the arrest of Jayanti Bhai, Ramesh Gohil and Mafat Bhai of Gujarat," Additional SP (ATS) Satyendra Singh said on Monday.
The ATS has already arrested blast accused Devendran Gupta, Chandrashekhar, Lokesh, Harshad Bhai Solanki and Mukesh Vasani, he said.
Three persons were killed and over 30 injured in the 2007 Ajmer bomb blast.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team