DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Akshara Haasan to make Bollywood debut opposite Dhanush
The yet-to-be titled film by R Balki is likely to be released by the end of 2014.
New Delhi: Actor Dhanush, who wowed his fans with the ease with which he transformed from a typical Tamilian to a Banarasi lad in his Bollywood debut 'Raanjhanaa', has signed his second Hindi film. If reports are to be believed, he will be seen in R Balki's film. Interestingly, the film will also mark the debut of Akshara Haasan, the second daughter of Kamal Haasan.
Previously, Akshara made headlines for showing interest in a career in filmmaking and went on to assist Bollywood director Rahul Dholakia in 'Society'. However, buzz has it that she has accepted Balki's offer.
It was earlier reported that Balki was would do a project with Amitabh Bachchan, which the megastar had also confirmed. Going by what Balki has told a leading daily, the film, which is likely to be released by the end of 2014, includes three leads.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli