DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Akshay injured during the shoot of Vipul Shah's film
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar was today briefly admitted to a private hospital after he met with an accident while shooting for his upcoming movie.
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after, sources close to the actor said tonight.
They did not disclose the nature of the injury suffered by the 45-year-old actor, but said he was given 'primary treatment' and allowed to go home.
The actor apparently hurt his leg while shooting for the untitled film produced by Vipul Shah.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835