Akshay injured during the shoot of Vipul Shah's film
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar was today briefly admitted to a private hospital after he met with an accident while shooting for his upcoming movie.
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after, sources close to the actor said tonight.
They did not disclose the nature of the injury suffered by the 45-year-old actor, but said he was given 'primary treatment' and allowed to go home.
The actor apparently hurt his leg while shooting for the untitled film produced by Vipul Shah.
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party