Akshay injured during the shoot of Vipul Shah's film
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar was today briefly admitted to a private hospital after he met with an accident while shooting for his upcoming movie.
Kumar was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in suburban Andheri at around 4 PM and was discharged soon after, sources close to the actor said tonight.
They did not disclose the nature of the injury suffered by the 45-year-old actor, but said he was given 'primary treatment' and allowed to go home.
The actor apparently hurt his leg while shooting for the untitled film produced by Vipul Shah.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti