Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan play a prank on Sonakshi Sinha
Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha will soon be seen in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara'.
New Delhi: Actress Sonakshi Sinha became a victim of a prank by her 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara' co-stars Akshay Kumar and Imran Khan recently.
During the shoot of 9X Media's signature 'Tung tucking ting' tune, Akshay and Imran indulged in some leg-pulling.
While Sonakshi was enthusiastically singing the theme song, the boys instantly held her neck and shook her. Sonakshi was quite taken aback. Then Akshay and Imran promised her that they wouldn't trouble her anymore, but they continued to repeat the act whenever the leading lady started singing the number, said a source.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border