DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Akshay Kumar to act in Hindi version of 'Thupaki'
Interestingly, Murugadoss is toying with the idea of requesting Vijay to do a cameo in the Hindi version.
Immediately after the release of 'Thupaki', director AR Murugadoss will start the Hindi version of the film, which will have Akshay Kumar in the lead role.
Confirming this, Murugadoss says, "We are on the verge of completing 'Thupaki'. After that, I will start its Hindi version. I am eager to work with Akshay Kumar, who was thoroughly impressed after hearing the script."
The director needs no introduction in Bollywood since his 'Ghajini' starring Aamir Khan set a new collection record there. Hence expectations are running high on 'Thupaki' remake.
Interestingly, Murugadoss is toying with the idea of requesting Vijay to do a cameo in the Hindi version of 'Thupaki'. It is to be noted that the 'Ilayathalapathy' made a guest appearance in 'Rowdy Rathore', in the company of Akshay recently.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes