DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Akshay Kumar to visit 'Special Chabbis' crime spot
Akshay Kumar, along with the rest of the cast of 'Special Chabbis', will visit the actual spot of crime.
New Delhi: Actor Akshay Kumar, along with the rest of the cast of 'Special Chabbis', will visit the actual spot of crime, which has inspired the heist drama.
The film is based on a jewellery heist in Mumbai in 1983, where conmen posing as CBI officials robbed a jewellery store at Opera House, worth crores of rupees.
In broad daylight, 26 men, along with mastermind Ajay Singh (played by Akshay in the film) raided the store and walked away with all cash and jewellery.
"The heist is one of the most documented cases in Mumbai. For days, the media kept following and reporting on the smartness of one man called Ajay Singh. Yes, we plan to 're-visit' the store in the coming week," Pandey said in a statement.
Akshay and his 'Special Chabbis' team will visit the store Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere