Akshay Kumar's producers have an affinity for the titles of my films: Pooja Bhatt
Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt is not happy with the title of Akshay Kumar starrer 'Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty'.
Mumbai: Actress-turned-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt is not happy with the title of Akshay Kumar starrer 'Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty', as she too released a film titled "Holiday" in 2006.
She says that she had refused to share the title with producer Vipul Shah.
"Vipul Shah approached me for 'Holiday' and I refused. He approached (the) Guild (Film and Television Producers Guild Of India) - Rejected. Next stop? IMPPA (Indian Motion Pictures' Producers Association) where he registered 'Holiday' with a tag line," Pooja posted on Twitter Wednesday.
"Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty" also stars Sonakshi Sinha.
Pooja had problems with another Akshay starrer - "Thank You". She had registered the title for a remake of her father Mahesh Bhatt's film "Arth". However, it was used by Anees Bazmee.
"First 'Thank You' and then 'Holiday'! Akshay Kumar's producers have an affinity for the titles of my films. Gentle Reminder - 'Karma can be a bitch'," she posted.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models