Akshay promotes OUATIMD, Twinkle house hunts in Dubai
Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are buying a house in Dubai.
Dubai: Bollywood star couple Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are buying a house in Dubai and said if they ever plan to move out of Mumbai they would shift here.
"I was busy with the film promotions all day but my wife has been looking at properties here," Kumar was quoted by Gulf News as saying.
The 45-year-old was in town for the promotion of his latest release 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again'.
"Dubai is such a dynamic city. It's so welcoming that it feels like a second home now. And I have been here so many times so that's why we decided to purchase a home here," Kumar said.
Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shilpa Shetty and Sohail Khan already own property in Dubai. Kumar says he wants Dubai inviting as a city.
"There are so many Indians and Pakistanis here, the environment is comforting and it feels like I haven't even left home. If my family were to shift anywhere, this is the home we would like to move to permanently," he said.
Producer of 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again', Ekta Kapoor also gave her nod of approval.
"Dubai is an amazing city and I come here for a holiday often. When I holidayed with my mother, we stayed at the Burj Al Arab. She loved it. We didn't step out but we just hung around the hotel all day," Kapoor was quoted by the newspaper as saying.
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts