Akshay starts New Year with a shoulder injury
New Year started for 'Rowdy Rathore' with a shoulder injury.
New Delhi: The New Year started off on a sour note for actor Akshay Kumar as he was in pain after injuring his shoulder, but he now feels better after taking therapy in Germany.
"The New Year started with a downer, what with the shoulder injury, was in excruciating pain since the past few days! Just got back from Germany post some therapy. Feeling much relief now, thank you to all my well wishers, who prayed for me," Akshay wrote on his Facebook page.
He is back in action and is off to shoot 'Rowdy Rathore' in Hubli, Karnataka.
"Now I'm back in action, leaving for Hubli, Karnataka for another action packed schedule of Rowdy Rathore! Need your blessings always," he further posted.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting