Akshay starts New Year with a shoulder injury
New Year started for 'Rowdy Rathore' with a shoulder injury.
New Delhi: The New Year started off on a sour note for actor Akshay Kumar as he was in pain after injuring his shoulder, but he now feels better after taking therapy in Germany.
"The New Year started with a downer, what with the shoulder injury, was in excruciating pain since the past few days! Just got back from Germany post some therapy. Feeling much relief now, thank you to all my well wishers, who prayed for me," Akshay wrote on his Facebook page.
He is back in action and is off to shoot 'Rowdy Rathore' in Hubli, Karnataka.
"Now I'm back in action, leaving for Hubli, Karnataka for another action packed schedule of Rowdy Rathore! Need your blessings always," he further posted.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines