DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Al Qaeda says killing bin Laden 'serious sin'
Al Qaeda has urged Muslims to use Osama bin Laden's death as motivation to carry out attacks.
Cairo: Al Qaeda is warning that the US has committed a "big mistake" and a "serious sin" in killing Osama bin Laden and is calling on Muslims to avenge his death.
In a statement posted on the Internet, al Qaeda's official online media organisation, al-Fajr, says the American people "will pay the price" for the May 2 raid that killed bin Laden at a compound in Pakistan.
It acknowledges that President Barack Obama "is protected by armies," but asks Americans, "who will protect you from our assault?"
It also urges Muslims to use bin Laden's death as motivation to carry out attacks, according to a transcript provided today by the SITE Intel group, which monitors militant messages.
The statement was posted on Tuesday on Islamic extremist websites.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh