Al Qaeda says to release Osama audio tape soon
Al Qaeda said it would release an audio tape made a week before Osama bin laden was killed.
Dubai: Al Qaeda said it would soon release an audio tape from Osama bin Laden, made a week before he was killed by US forces, the group said in a statement confirming his death released on Islamist forums Friday.
"Before the sheikh passed from this world and before he could share with the Islamic nation in its joys over its revolutions in the face of the oppressors, he recorded a voice recording of congratulations and advice which we will publish soon, God willing," the militant group said.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead