Alcatel One Touch Fire: The first Firefox smartphone
The phone has a 3.5-inch HVGA TN display and a 3.2 megapixel camera. It is powered by a 1GHz processor.
New Delhi: Alcatel has announced the launch of a new smartphone - One Touch Fire - which is the first phone to run the Mozilla Firefox OS smartphone. The smartphone will come in a range of seven bright colours.
The phone has a 3.5-inch HVGA TN display and a 3.2 megapixel camera. It is powered by a 1GHz processor. The One Touch Fire runs the Firefox web browser.
Scheduled to be launched in June 2013, the One Touch Fire has an internal memory of 512MB NAND (end-user memory is 180MB) and 256MB RAM. Its memory is expandable up to 32GB. It comes packed with a 1400 mAh battery.
Name: One Touch Fire
Launch date: June 2013
Specifications: 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm
3.5-inch HVGA TN
Camera: 3.2 megapixel camera
1 GHz CPU
GSM Quadband (850/900/1800/1900)
UMTS 900/2100 and 850/1900/2100
3G data up to 7.2Mbps DL and 5.76Mbps UL
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth 3.0 A2DP
Internal memory 512MB NAND + 256MB RAM
End user memory 180MB
Micro SD card support up to 32GB
Talk time: 12h(2G) / 7h(3G)
Standby time: 400h(2G) / 300h(3G)
Charger head and Micro USB cable
3.5 jack stereo headset
2GB Micro SD card
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resign as English Manager
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test