Alec Baldwin marries fiancee Hilaria Thomas
Alec Baldwin, 54, wed his 28-year-old yoga instructor at the historic St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York.
New York: 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin has tied the knot with fiancee Hilaria Thomas. Baldwin, 54, wed the 28-year-old yoga instructor at the historic St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York on June 30, reported People magazine.
"Hilaria Thomas and Alec Baldwin were married this evening at St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City with family and friends sharing in the joy of the occasion," a source said. The Catholic ceremony, performed by Reverend George Deas, also included readings in Spanish in recognition of the bride's upbringing in Spain.
Guests included Baldwin's actor brothers Stephen and Billy, his daughter Ireland, his 30 Rock co-star Tina Fey, director Woody Allen and actress Mariska Hargitay. The wedding celebrations continued at a reception at New York University's Kimmel Center. Baldwin began dating Thomas in 2011 and the couple got engaged in August last year.
It is Baldwin's second marriage. In 1993, he married Kim Basinger, the mother of teenager Ireland, but they divorced in 2002.
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit