Alec Baldwin marries fiancee Hilaria Thomas
Alec Baldwin, 54, wed his 28-year-old yoga instructor at the historic St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York.
New York: 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin has tied the knot with fiancee Hilaria Thomas. Baldwin, 54, wed the 28-year-old yoga instructor at the historic St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York on June 30, reported People magazine.
"Hilaria Thomas and Alec Baldwin were married this evening at St Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City with family and friends sharing in the joy of the occasion," a source said. The Catholic ceremony, performed by Reverend George Deas, also included readings in Spanish in recognition of the bride's upbringing in Spain.
Guests included Baldwin's actor brothers Stephen and Billy, his daughter Ireland, his 30 Rock co-star Tina Fey, director Woody Allen and actress Mariska Hargitay. The wedding celebrations continued at a reception at New York University's Kimmel Center. Baldwin began dating Thomas in 2011 and the couple got engaged in August last year.
It is Baldwin's second marriage. In 1993, he married Kim Basinger, the mother of teenager Ireland, but they divorced in 2002.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)