DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IM operative held in Kolkata, taken to Bangalore
The suspected operative, Kamal Hassan, was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
Bangalore: The Bangalore Central Crime Branch police on Wednesday arrested a suspected Indian Mujahideen operative, Kamal Hassan, from Kolkata. The suspected operative was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
However, the involvement of Hassan is also suspected in terror attacks in Delhi and Hyderabad.
According to the police, Hassan was a close associate of Yasin Bhatkal, one of the main perpetrators of the Chinnaswamy blast.
Hassan, a native of Bihar, has been brought to Bangalore and remanded to police custody for 15 days.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO