IM operative held in Kolkata, taken to Bangalore
The suspected operative, Kamal Hassan, was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
Bangalore: The Bangalore Central Crime Branch police on Wednesday arrested a suspected Indian Mujahideen operative, Kamal Hassan, from Kolkata. The suspected operative was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
However, the involvement of Hassan is also suspected in terror attacks in Delhi and Hyderabad.
According to the police, Hassan was a close associate of Yasin Bhatkal, one of the main perpetrators of the Chinnaswamy blast.
Hassan, a native of Bihar, has been brought to Bangalore and remanded to police custody for 15 days.
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon Lauds India's Decision to Ratify Paris Pact on Climate Change
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking