IM operative held in Kolkata, taken to Bangalore
The suspected operative, Kamal Hassan, was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
Bangalore: The Bangalore Central Crime Branch police on Wednesday arrested a suspected Indian Mujahideen operative, Kamal Hassan, from Kolkata. The suspected operative was arrested for his alleged role in the Chinnaswamy blast case.
However, the involvement of Hassan is also suspected in terror attacks in Delhi and Hyderabad.
According to the police, Hassan was a close associate of Yasin Bhatkal, one of the main perpetrators of the Chinnaswamy blast.
Hassan, a native of Bihar, has been brought to Bangalore and remanded to police custody for 15 days.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right