DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Students hold rally for Sukma Collector's safe return
The Naxals in Chhattisgarh have submitted a list of demands for the safe release of Collector Alex Paul Menon.
New Delhi: Students on Sunday held an anti-Maoist rally in Sukma for safe return of District Collector Alex Paul Menon. The anti-Maoist rally was also held in Dantewada.
The Naxals in Chhattisgarh have submitted a list of demands for the safe release of Collector Alex Paul Menon including the cancellation of Operation Greenhunt, and the release of eight jailed cadres.
The Naxals have set a deadline of May 25 for their demands to be met. The Chhattisgarh administration says they will do everything to secure the collector's release.
Meanwhile, security agencies have launched a massive combing operation and are attempting to trace all possible Naxal movement in the area.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan