Students hold rally for Sukma Collector's safe return
The Naxals in Chhattisgarh have submitted a list of demands for the safe release of Collector Alex Paul Menon.
New Delhi: Students on Sunday held an anti-Maoist rally in Sukma for safe return of District Collector Alex Paul Menon. The anti-Maoist rally was also held in Dantewada.
The Naxals in Chhattisgarh have submitted a list of demands for the safe release of Collector Alex Paul Menon including the cancellation of Operation Greenhunt, and the release of eight jailed cadres.
The Naxals have set a deadline of May 25 for their demands to be met. The Chhattisgarh administration says they will do everything to secure the collector's release.
Meanwhile, security agencies have launched a massive combing operation and are attempting to trace all possible Naxal movement in the area.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"