DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AP: Hampi Express collides with goods train, 2 dead
The accident caused the first two compartments of the train to catch fire. Rescue efforts are still underway.
New Delhi: Hampi Express from Bangalore to Hospet in the wee hours on Tuesday met with an accident with a goods train near Penneconda in Andhra Pradesh.
Five people are confirmed dead, 25 passengers have been reported injured and five are critical. Three bogies of the Hampi Express have been derailed.
The accident caused the first two compartments of the train to catch fire. Rescue efforts are still underway in Penneconda.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users