DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka schools call off strike against RTE
The association has decided to continue with the Satyagraha against the hasty implementation of the Right to Education Act.
Bangalore: The Karnataka Schools Association on Wednesday decided to call off their strike, putting the blame on vested interests for the failure of it.
According to sources, the classes will resume from Thursday.
However, the association has decided to continue with the Satyagraha against the hasty implementation of the Right to Education Act.
The strike was called by the Karnataka Unaided Schools' Management Association (KUSMA) to protest the lack of clarity about the Right to Education Act.
As many as 1800 schools across the state had been shut due to the strike.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO