DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Geetika case: Aruna Chaddha bail plea dismissed
Chadha was an official of the now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika Sharma too worked.
New Delhi: Aruna Chadha, an accused in former flight attendant Geetika Sharma's suicide case, was denied bail by a Delhi court on Friday. Chadha was an official of the now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika too worked.
She was arrested on August 8 and the court had on Thursday extended her judicial custody till September 11.
Former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda is the prime accused in the case.
Geetika, 23, accused Kanda and Chadha of harassing her and forcing her to commit suicide. She died on the night of August 4 at her house in New Delhi. Both Kanda and Chadha have denied the allegations.
Charges of criminal intimidation and abetment to suicide were slapped on Kanda and Chadha over the suicide.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics