DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Diesel to get cheaper by 85 paise/litre in Bihar
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had said on Tuesday that tax on diesel will be reduced so that farmers do not suffer.
New Delhi: Diesel will now be cheaper in Bihar by 85 paise per litre after the state government reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) from the existing 18 per cent to 16 per cent. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had said on Tuesday that tax on diesel will be reduced so that farmers do not suffer.
"There will be reduction in the price of diesel in Bihar as the state government has decided on principle to modify the VAT rate on the fuel product," Nitish had said.
Nitish had also reiterated demand for grant of special category status to Bihar to tide over economic backwardness.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish