Diesel to get cheaper by 85 paise/litre in Bihar
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had said on Tuesday that tax on diesel will be reduced so that farmers do not suffer.
New Delhi: Diesel will now be cheaper in Bihar by 85 paise per litre after the state government reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) from the existing 18 per cent to 16 per cent. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had said on Tuesday that tax on diesel will be reduced so that farmers do not suffer.
"There will be reduction in the price of diesel in Bihar as the state government has decided on principle to modify the VAT rate on the fuel product," Nitish had said.
Nitish had also reiterated demand for grant of special category status to Bihar to tide over economic backwardness.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right