Andhra Pradesh: Six dead in unseasonal rains in 48 hours
Twenty-three persons have also been injured as rain and hailstorms hit Telangana and Rayalaseema regions of Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad: Six persons have died in unseasonal rain in Andhra Pradesh in the past 48 years. Twenty-three persons have also been injured as rain and hailstorms hit Telangana and Rayalaseema regions of Andhra Pradesh.
The other majorly affected districts include Hyderabad, RangaReddy, Nizamabad and Medak. The rainfall caused crop damages in 17,925 hectares while 350 houses also suffered damage.
The Met department has warned that thunder squall may occur in Telangana over the next 24 hours while rain or thundershowers may occur in the state during the next three days.
(With additional information from PTI)
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole