IPL: Bookie Ramesh Vyas brought to Delhi, to be produced in court
Delhi Police will seek custody of Ramesh Vyas who was arrested by the Mumbai Police earlier.
New Delhi: Bookie Ramesh Vyas, who was arrested from Mumbai, has been brought to Delhi. Ramesh will be produced in court post 2 pm on Saturday. Delhi Police will seek his custody in court.
Mumbai Police had seized 92 mobile phones and 18 sim cards from Ramesh.
Delhi Police had earlier claimed that there is no "straight link" between bookie Ramesh and actor Vindoo Dara Singh who was also arrested by the Mumbai Police in the IPL spot-fixing scandal.
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Happy Birthday! Google is Now an Adult