DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Two-storey building collapses in Puri, 4 dead
The building owned by a priest of Lord Jagannath temple was used as paying guest house.
Puri: A two-storey building collapsed in Puri city of Odisha on Sunday with four dead and six injured. The dead included two tourists.
Heavy rains on Saturday night is believed to be cause of the collapse. The building owned by a priest of Lord Jagannath temple was used as paying guest house.
Rescue operation is over.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users