BSF kills 3 Pakistani smugglers at Attari border
BSF recovered 24 kgs of heroine and some weapons from them.
Amritsar: The Border Security Force on Saturday killed three Pakistani smugglers at Attari border as they were trying to sneak into Indian territory, BSF officials said.
The Pakistani intruders were shot dead at Mullapur village during the cross firing with night patrolling party of BSF.
The three intruders opened fire when they were challenged by the BSF night patrolling party who then responded killing the trio, BSF officials said.
A search operation was launched this morning during which bodies of the slain intruders were found, besides, 24 kg heroin worth Rs 120 crore in the international market.
Some arms and ammunition were also recovered from the spot.
A senior official said that the search operation was still in progress. More recovery of drugs and arms is expected after completion of search operation.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology