DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BSF kills 3 Pakistani smugglers at Attari border
BSF recovered 24 kgs of heroine and some weapons from them.
Amritsar: The Border Security Force on Saturday killed three Pakistani smugglers at Attari border as they were trying to sneak into Indian territory, BSF officials said.
The Pakistani intruders were shot dead at Mullapur village during the cross firing with night patrolling party of BSF.
The three intruders opened fire when they were challenged by the BSF night patrolling party who then responded killing the trio, BSF officials said.
A search operation was launched this morning during which bodies of the slain intruders were found, besides, 24 kg heroin worth Rs 120 crore in the international market.
Some arms and ammunition were also recovered from the spot.
A senior official said that the search operation was still in progress. More recovery of drugs and arms is expected after completion of search operation.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi