DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak court charges Davis with double murder
US has been pushing for Davis' release, arguing that he acted in self-defense.
Lahore: A Pakistani court has formally indicted suspected CIA contractor Raymond Davis and charged him with double murder.
Davis, who allegedly killed 2 people in Lahore on December 27, has sought a fresh probe into the matter, expressing dissatisfaction over the investigation so far.
The US, meanwhile, has been pushing for Davis' release, arguing that he acted in self-defence and enjoys diplomatic immunity.
The extraordinary swirl of recriminations that followed the Davis shooting episode confirmed for many Pakistan's suspicions that America has deployed a secret army of spies and contractors inside Pakistan.
Voicing concern over the safety of its national arrested in Lahore for double murder, the US has asked Pakistan to take appropriate security measures in the wake of multiple death threats received by him.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa