DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hurriyat-Khar meet: India displeased with Pak
Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar met both the Hurriyat Conference factions.
New Delhi: India has expresses its displeasure to Pakistan over the meeting between Hurriyat leader and Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar in New Delhi on Tuesday. External Affairs Minister SM Krishna is meeting Khar at the Hyderabad House in New Delhi with Kashmir and terror expected to dominate the talks.
Khar met both the Hurriyat Conference factions during which the separatists sought Islamabad's intervention for release of Ghulam Nabi Fai arrested in US for being a front of ISI.
While the delegation led by hardliner Syed Ali Shah Geelani did not appear enthused about the talks, the moderate faction led by Mirwaiz Umer Farooq welcomed the exercise saying the talks were necessary for resolving all issues.
Both the factions, who had separate meetings with Khar, may not see eye to eye with each other on various issues related to Kashmir but were unanimous in seeking Pakistan's intervention for release of Fai.
According to FBI, Fai used to organise conferences in the US on Kashmir for which huge amounts of money was pumped in by Pakistan's military-run snooping agency ISI.
Indian investigators believe that Fai used to pass on funds to separatists groups operating in Jammu and Kashmir.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish