DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajiv Gandhi's assassin Nalini meets husband
This is Nalini's first meeting with Murugan after the President rejected his mercy plea.
Vellore: Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's assassins Nalini Sriharan met her husband Murugan at Vellore jail on Saturday morning. This is Nalini's first meeting with Murugan after the President rejected his mercy plea in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case.
Nalini was shifted to Vellore Jail a few days ago and had not met her husband for over a year.
The Madras High Court had ordered a stay on the hanging of Murugan alias Sriharan, Santhan and Perarivalan alias Arivu convicted for Rajiv Gandhi's assassination for another eight weeks on August 30, giving them a brief reprieve.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together