Rajiv Gandhi's assassin Nalini meets husband
This is Nalini's first meeting with Murugan after the President rejected his mercy plea.
Vellore: Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's assassins Nalini Sriharan met her husband Murugan at Vellore jail on Saturday morning. This is Nalini's first meeting with Murugan after the President rejected his mercy plea in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case.
Nalini was shifted to Vellore Jail a few days ago and had not met her husband for over a year.
The Madras High Court had ordered a stay on the hanging of Murugan alias Sriharan, Santhan and Perarivalan alias Arivu convicted for Rajiv Gandhi's assassination for another eight weeks on August 30, giving them a brief reprieve.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More