Book 16 cops for rape in Bhatta-Parsaul: Court
The court has warned the UP police that a case should be filed on Wednesday itself.
New Delhi: The Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) court of Greater Noida has ordered Uttar Pradesh police to file a case against 16 policemen in the Bhatta Parsaul rape case.
The court has warned the UP police that a case should be filed on Wednesday itself or else it will face contempt of court action.
The court directed the SHO Dankaur to file case against 15 policemen and one PAC commandant on Wednesday for allegedly raping a woman during the crackdown on farmers opposing land acquisition in Bhatta-Parsaul villages.
In the last hearing on October 10, the court had directed UP police to file a case against the 16 cops.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless