Cash row: Karmapa, 9 others chargesheeted
Rs 7 crore worth foreign currency was recovered from spiritual leader Karmapa Lama's monastery in Dharamshala.
New Delhi: A chargesheet was filed against spiritual leader Karmapa Lama and nine others in the case pertaining of recovery of foreign currency from the Karmapa monastery.
The monastery in Dharamshala was in news when police recovered foreign currency worth Rs 7 crore during a raid at Karmapa's office.
Himachal Pradesh government has also attached the property of Gyuto monastery of the 17th Karmapa Lama, Ugyen Trinley Dorje, at Sidhbari.
Tibetans across the country also held protest rallies in support of their religious leader after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) questioned him earlier.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'