DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cash row: Karmapa, 9 others chargesheeted
Rs 7 crore worth foreign currency was recovered from spiritual leader Karmapa Lama's monastery in Dharamshala.
New Delhi: A chargesheet was filed against spiritual leader Karmapa Lama and nine others in the case pertaining of recovery of foreign currency from the Karmapa monastery.
The monastery in Dharamshala was in news when police recovered foreign currency worth Rs 7 crore during a raid at Karmapa's office.
Himachal Pradesh government has also attached the property of Gyuto monastery of the 17th Karmapa Lama, Ugyen Trinley Dorje, at Sidhbari.
Tibetans across the country also held protest rallies in support of their religious leader after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) questioned him earlier.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan