2G: Essar moves Delhi HC against CBI charges
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group in the 2G spectrum scam case.
New Delhi: Essar Energy on Wednesday moved Delhi High Court seeking quashing of charges framed by CBI against it in the 2G case.
Essar's plea will be heard by the court on Thursday.
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group and Loop Telecom in the 2G spectrum scam case and issued summons to all eight accused named in the chargesheet.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance