2G: Essar moves Delhi HC against CBI charges
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group in the 2G spectrum scam case.
New Delhi: Essar Energy on Wednesday moved Delhi High Court seeking quashing of charges framed by CBI against it in the 2G case.
Essar's plea will be heard by the court on Thursday.
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group and Loop Telecom in the 2G spectrum scam case and issued summons to all eight accused named in the chargesheet.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL