DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G: Essar moves Delhi HC against CBI charges
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group in the 2G spectrum scam case.
New Delhi: Essar Energy on Wednesday moved Delhi High Court seeking quashing of charges framed by CBI against it in the 2G case.
Essar's plea will be heard by the court on Thursday.
A special CBI court had accepted CBI's chargesheet against Essar Group and Loop Telecom in the 2G spectrum scam case and issued summons to all eight accused named in the chargesheet.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong