DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
WB: 2 more babies die in Malda Medical College
Officials at the hospital said that both babies were suffering from pneumonia.
New Delhi: Taking the crib death toll to 26 in Malda, two more babies died on Sunday at the Malda Medical College. "Two more babies have died last night. Both were suffering from pneumonia," Officials said.
Seven babies had died on January 18 while three had passed away on January 19 in the same hospital attached to the Malda Medical College.
Earlier officials had said that the babies were brought to them in a critical condition with bronchopneumonia.
In other cases, the babies were born premature and underweight in some rural hospitals from where they were referred.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes