DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaya files case against Nakkeeran
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef.
New Delhi: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has filed a defamation case against Tamil magazine Nakkeeran for reportedly carrying a report about her eating beef.
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef and The Hindu carried the article the very next day.
Enraged AIADMK workers vandalised Nakkeeran's office after the story went viral.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO