Jaya files case against Nakkeeran
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef.
New Delhi: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has filed a defamation case against Tamil magazine Nakkeeran for reportedly carrying a report about her eating beef.
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef and The Hindu carried the article the very next day.
Enraged AIADMK workers vandalised Nakkeeran's office after the story went viral.
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan