Jaya files case against Nakkeeran
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef.
New Delhi: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has filed a defamation case against Tamil magazine Nakkeeran for reportedly carrying a report about her eating beef.
Nakkeeran reportedly published a cover story about the chief minister eating beef and The Hindu carried the article the very next day.
Enraged AIADMK workers vandalised Nakkeeran's office after the story went viral.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology