DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Talwars seek case transfer from Ghaziabad to Delhi
The Aarushi murder case was up for hearing on Saturday in the Ghaziabad court.
New Delhi: Parents of murdered Noida teenager Aarushi, Dr Rajesh and Nupur Talwar have approached the Supreme Court seeking transfer of the case from the Ghaziabad court, where the matter was scheduled to come up for hearing on Saturday, to Delhi, citing security concerns.
The Supreme Court issued a notice to the CBI and said that the Ghaziabad court will consider transferring the case to Delhi if the Talwars rake the matter up.
Aarushi was found dead with her throat slit at her Noida residence on May 16, 2008 and the body of the Talwars' domestic help, Hemraj, who too was murdered, was found on the terrace of their house the next day.
Both Rajesh and Nupur Talwar were named the prime accused in the murder of their 14-year-old daughter.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835