DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IPS officer killing: Wife demands CBI probe
Slain IPS officer Narender Kumar's wife has demanded CBI probe into her husband's killing, saying it was a murder and not accident.
New Delhi: Slain IPS officer Narender Kumar's wife has demanded CBI probe into her husband's killing, saying it was a murder and not accident. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan had ordered a judicial probe into the incident.
The probe into the incident that sparked an outrage was announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, a day after 30-year-old Narendra Kumar Singh was crushed under the wheels of a tractor-trolley driven by an alleged member of the mining mafia at Banmore in Morena district when he tried to stop the vehicle illegally carrying stones.
The distraught father of the 2009-batch IPS officer Keshav Dev claimed the killing was a "well-planned conspiracy" against his son who did not receive cooperation of local police and authorities. The state police while stating it was a case of murder claimed it did not appear "preplanned" at this stage.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet