ED summons Dayanidhi Maran in Aircel-Maxis deal
He will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
New Delhi: Enforcement Directorate (ED) has summoned former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran on March 20 in the Aircel-Maxis deal.
Sources said that Maran's statement will recorded on March 20 and he will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
Last week, statement of a Sun TV official was recorded. He has been asked to revert with details of bank statements, company details, source of funds etc.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again