DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ED summons Dayanidhi Maran in Aircel-Maxis deal
He will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
New Delhi: Enforcement Directorate (ED) has summoned former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran on March 20 in the Aircel-Maxis deal.
Sources said that Maran's statement will recorded on March 20 and he will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
Last week, statement of a Sun TV official was recorded. He has been asked to revert with details of bank statements, company details, source of funds etc.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin