ED summons Dayanidhi Maran in Aircel-Maxis deal
He will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
New Delhi: Enforcement Directorate (ED) has summoned former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran on March 20 in the Aircel-Maxis deal.
Sources said that Maran's statement will recorded on March 20 and he will be asked to furnish details of source of funding of Maxis deal and his role in facilitating deal.
Last week, statement of a Sun TV official was recorded. He has been asked to revert with details of bank statements, company details, source of funds etc.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right