WB: Explosives recovered from man on train
The man, who was travelling from Raipur to Bankura, was reportedly carrying 30 detonators and 30 gelatin sticks.
New Delhi: Nearly 30 detonators and other explosives were recovered from a man travelling in the general compartment of the Hawarah-Mumbai Lokmanya Tilak Express on Saturday.
The man was travelling from Raipur in Chhattisgarh to Bankura, West Bengal.
Around 30 detonators and 30 gelatin sticks were recovered from him.
The man has been arrested.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)