DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: SC issues notice to govt on Italians' plea
The apex court refused to stay trial proceedings against the two marines accused of killing two Indian fishermen earlier this year.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Thursday refused to stay trial proceedings against the two Italian marines accused of killing two Indian fishermen earlier this year off the Kochi coast in Kerala.
The apex court also issued notices to the Government of India and the Kerala government on a petition filed by the marines seeking quashing of proceedings against them.
The next hearing in the case will be on August 8.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande