Rape accused Jalgaon NCP MLA arrested
An FIR was filed against him and his secretary for allegedly raping a lady in Nashik.
Mumbai: Jalgaon MLA Dilip Wagh, accused of rape has been arrested by crime branch from Pali Hills in Bandra in Mumbai.
An FIR was filed against him and his secretary Mahesh Mali for allegedly raping a lady in Nashik on Monday. According to the FIR, the lady said Wagh asked her to meet him on the pretext of offering her a job, and then raped her.
Additional CP, Nashik district, Ganesh Sawant said, "We are investigating the case and have registered a case under Sec 376 and Sec 506."
The lady has been admitted to Nashik Civil Hospital for tests. Police say they are investigating if the charges could be politically motivated as the alleged incident occurred soon after Wagh had a quarrel with staff at the Nashik government guest house.
The staff refused to allow him accommodation due to code of conduct regulations being in force with by-polls being held in the district. Police are still investigating the case.
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home