DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
6.2 magnitude quake hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in Pak, India
Tremors were also felt in parts of Pakistan including Lahore, Abbotabad as well as in North India including New Delhi and Kashmir.
New Delhi: An earthquake measuring 6.2 on the richter scale hit Afghanistan on Wednesday. Tremors were also felt in parts of Pakistan including Lahore, Abbotabad, Sargodha, Islamabad, Kasur, Peshawar, Swat and Parachinar as well as in North India including New Delhi and Kashmir.
There were no initial reports of any damages. While the Pakistan Met department put the magnitude of the earthquake at 6.2, the USGS put its magnitude at 5.7 on the Richter Scale.
The earthquake comes days after a strong 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit Iran, the impact of which was also felt in Pakistan and parts of North India.
Tweets about ”Earthquake”
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet