Ali Merchant accuses his in-laws of lying
Sara Khan's beau denies that his nikah on TV was a hogwash and says he will host a wedding reception soon
So did they, or did they not tie the knot two years ago? While Sarah Khan's parents claim the grand Bigg Boss nikah on television is an eyewash, her beau Ali Merchant accuses them of lying.
Ali, who came out of the Bigg Boss house after his televised wedding with Sara, has rubbished Sara's parent's claims that they were already married.
He also let out that Sara doesn't get along with her folks, and neither does he much care for his in-laws.
Said Ali, "I don't know why they (Sara's parents) are saying this (about them being married). The picture they are showing to the media is that of our engagement, not of our marriage. In fact, we got engaged twice - once in Mumbai and then in Bhopal."
Sara's parents had claimed that the couple got married in 2008 and the wedding on Bigg Boss 4 was an eyewash.
Ali added that he went into the Bigg Boss house only to know the truth about Sara and Ashmit Patel.
"Their relationship was shown in such a suspicious light that even I became apprehensive. But when I went inside the house, I discovered the truth. There was nothing suspicious between Sara and Ashmit. I came away married to Sara and with a dear friend in Ashmit," Ali said.
He said he also became fond of Hrishant Goswami, Shweta Tiwari and Veena Malik.
"I will host a grand wedding reception when Sara comes out of the house. I'll invite all the Bigg Boss contestants except Dolly Bindra. I don't want to spoil the party by inviting her," he said.
The young television actor said he has done nearly 20 serials so far and is open to offers with his wife Sara.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18