Ali Zafar: I want to balance myself between work and family
Ali Zafar will be next seen in 'Aman Ki Asha'.
Mumbai: Pakistani actor Ali Zafar doesn't believe in being overworked as he loves to spend quality time with family.
"I am very happy with the kind of scripts that I am getting right now, but more than that I am happy that I am distributing a lot of time to my family and not burning out myself with work," Ali told IANS
"I want to balance myself between work and family and I am happy that I am managing it quite well," he added.
Since his debut in Bollywood with the 2010 film 'Tere Bin Laden', the musician-actor has worked in movies like 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', 'London, Paris, New York' and 'Chashme Baddoor'.
He will be next seen in 'Aman Ki Asha'.
Ali, who started his career as singer and his first album 'Huqa Pani' did well in his home country, prefers live performances.
"I enjoy going live. It's a very unusual experience. Concerts help you to get more confidence and you see your fans in front of you. There is nothing like going live," he said.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya