DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ali Zafar: I want to balance myself between work and family
Ali Zafar will be next seen in 'Aman Ki Asha'.
Mumbai: Pakistani actor Ali Zafar doesn't believe in being overworked as he loves to spend quality time with family.
"I am very happy with the kind of scripts that I am getting right now, but more than that I am happy that I am distributing a lot of time to my family and not burning out myself with work," Ali told IANS
"I want to balance myself between work and family and I am happy that I am managing it quite well," he added.
Since his debut in Bollywood with the 2010 film 'Tere Bin Laden', the musician-actor has worked in movies like 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', 'London, Paris, New York' and 'Chashme Baddoor'.
He will be next seen in 'Aman Ki Asha'.
Ali, who started his career as singer and his first album 'Huqa Pani' did well in his home country, prefers live performances.
"I enjoy going live. It's a very unusual experience. Concerts help you to get more confidence and you see your fans in front of you. There is nothing like going live," he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users