Ali Zafar to shoot for 'Tere Bin Laden' sequel in August
Ali Zafar will be seen doing a cameo in the comic satire's sequel.
Mumbai: Pakistani actor Ali Zafar, who debuted in Bollywood with 2010 film 'Tere Bin Laden', will be seen doing a cameo in the comic satire's sequel.
Directed by Abhishek Sharma, 'Tere Bin Laden', a spoof on the 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden, featured Ali in the lead.
Tentatively titled 'Tere Bin Laden 3', the sequel stars TV anchor Manish Paul in the main role.
"I am only doing a cameo in the sequel. I am very excited about the film. Most probably, I will shoot for this film in August," Ali told IANS.
Meanwhile, Ali, who has done films like 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', 'London, Paris, New York' and 'Chashme Baddoor', expresses happiness over good scripts coming his way.
He said: "I am in a happy phase right now. Really happy that I am getting to read some outstanding scripts...I want to be known for my good work and good films and not just for the box office success."
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte