DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ali Zafar to shoot for 'Tere Bin Laden' sequel in August
Ali Zafar will be seen doing a cameo in the comic satire's sequel.
Mumbai: Pakistani actor Ali Zafar, who debuted in Bollywood with 2010 film 'Tere Bin Laden', will be seen doing a cameo in the comic satire's sequel.
Directed by Abhishek Sharma, 'Tere Bin Laden', a spoof on the 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin Laden, featured Ali in the lead.
Tentatively titled 'Tere Bin Laden 3', the sequel stars TV anchor Manish Paul in the main role.
"I am only doing a cameo in the sequel. I am very excited about the film. Most probably, I will shoot for this film in August," Ali told IANS.
Meanwhile, Ali, who has done films like 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', 'London, Paris, New York' and 'Chashme Baddoor', expresses happiness over good scripts coming his way.
He said: "I am in a happy phase right now. Really happy that I am getting to read some outstanding scripts...I want to be known for my good work and good films and not just for the box office success."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO