DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
All is well between Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Gaga had to hurry the release of 'Applause' because it was leaked online. The same week saw Perry's song 'Roar' release.
Such releases do make things awkward for the artists, but Gaga feels that fans should not bring in any negativity or rivalry, reports eonline.com.
"We both just happened to want to put our singles out within a week of each other. And it's not necessarily convenient for everyone and may be a little bit awkward," Gaga said on a chat show.
"We don't need to force-feed this negativity into it until everyone explodes. I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," she added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar