All is well between Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Gaga had to hurry the release of 'Applause' because it was leaked online. The same week saw Perry's song 'Roar' release.
Such releases do make things awkward for the artists, but Gaga feels that fans should not bring in any negativity or rivalry, reports eonline.com.
"We both just happened to want to put our singles out within a week of each other. And it's not necessarily convenient for everyone and may be a little bit awkward," Gaga said on a chat show.
"We don't need to force-feed this negativity into it until everyone explodes. I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," she added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone