All is well between Lady Gaga and Katy Perry
Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has no negative emotions for Katy Perry just because both of them released their singles in the same week.
Gaga had to hurry the release of 'Applause' because it was leaked online. The same week saw Perry's song 'Roar' release.
Such releases do make things awkward for the artists, but Gaga feels that fans should not bring in any negativity or rivalry, reports eonline.com.
"We both just happened to want to put our singles out within a week of each other. And it's not necessarily convenient for everyone and may be a little bit awkward," Gaga said on a chat show.
"We don't need to force-feed this negativity into it until everyone explodes. I really like Katy Perry and I like her fans," she added.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Prabhu Deva is the Sweetest Person in the Industry: Farah Khan
- Honoured To Pay Tribute to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: Ali Zafar